Please review the tenant selection criteria outlined below. Note that posted rent amounts and availability dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- For ready-to-occupy properties, you may sign out keys with a $20 deposit per key (maximum of 2 keys, cash only).
- Keys must be returned within 3 hours. If keys are returned within the time frame and funds are not collected within 24 hours, all money will be forfeited. Keys will not be issued after 2:30 pm.
- Completed applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis and are logged in by time/date stamp.
- Upon submission, we require a non-refundable $75 application fee for applicants over the age of 18, along with income verification and military orders (if applicable).
- Applications must be fully completed to be considered.
Credit Reports and Background Checks:
- We conduct credit reports and criminal background checks on all prospective applicants.
- At our discretion, a higher deposit may be required.
- Bankruptcies discharge within the last two years will not be accepted.
- Gross monthly income must be a minimum of three and one-half times the monthly rent amount (excluding BAS for military).
- Debt-to-income ratio will impact minimum requirements.
- Proof of income must be provided before processing the application.
Occupancy Limits and Roommates:
- Occupancy limit is 2 persons per bedroom.
- Two roommates maximum per property.
- Roommates must individually qualify for properties, and we do not combine incomes to meet requirements.
- Separate deposits will be required for roommates.
Employment and Income Verification:
- Non-military applicants must be employed locally for a minimum of six months.
- Four most recent paystubs must be provided if non-military.
- Child support, if the sole source of income, will not be considered.
- No co-signers or guarantors accepted.
- We do not rent to individuals in high-risk or unstable occupations.
- All income must be verifiable.
- Reasons for denial include, but are not limited to, criminal history, current income, rental/credit history, and falsifying information.
Tenant Selection Criteria:
- As Per the Texas Property Code Section 92.3515, your application approval is based on:
- Criminal history
- Previous rental history
- Current income
- Credit history
- Accuracy of information provided on the application
If your application is denied, you will receive notification of the decision. The landlord's decision is influenced by the criteria listed above and may result in rejection or a requirement for a higher deposit, at our discrection.